- Industrial complex located adjacent to the James A Richardson International Airport
- Located within CentrePort Canada, North America’s largest inland port
- Centrally located with close proximity to major transportation routes
- Ideal space for manufacturing, wholesale and distribution users
- Units starting at (+/-) 2,100 sq ft.
- Flexible bay sizes
CentrePort Canada is North America’s largest inland port, offering 20,000 acres of high-quality, affordable industrial land and unique access to tri-modal transportation, including three Class I railways (Canadian National, Canadian Pacific, and BNSF Railway), a 24/7 global air cargo airport and an international trucking hub.