- Industrial complex located adjacent to the James A Richardson International Airport
- Located within CentrePort Canada, North America’s largest tri-modal inland port
- Centrally located with close proximity to major transportation routes
- Ideal space for manufacturing, wholesale and distribution users
- Units starting at (+/-) 2,200 sq ft.
- Flexible bay sizes
There are various reasons why owning your space is beneficial as opposed to leasing. The information below describes the benefits of becoming an owner of your industrial space.
CentrePort Canada, North America’s largest tri-modal inland port, offering 20,000 acres of high-quality, affordable industrial land and unique access to tri-modal transportation, including three Class I railways (Canadian National, Canadian Pacific, and BNSF Railway), a 24/7 global air cargo airport and an international trucking hub.